Types of article writing we provide
Persuasive article: We know how hard it is to convince customers. Unless you show some facts and reasons, they will not agree. In order to win customer, you need persuasive writing. Unlike the generic articles, these articles are based on reasons, facts, justification, and recommendations. The bottom line is to convince the customer
How-to article: These are step-by-step article, which helps your audience for particular products or services. In other words, how-to-guide eases your customers & learning process.
Q&A: Unbelievably, 70 percent web search based on question/problem (also known as long-tail keywords). This kind of article tries to answer a particular answer. Quora is one of the most popular Q&A platforms.
Profile writing: Want a profile that should talk about your achievement, work style, and character? We write personal profile for LinkedIn, Wiki, and other profile sites.
Trend article: Trend articles are fresh and it makes a significant impact on your audience. We provide trend articles including politics, sports, fashion, movie and more.
News article: We help to publish your article in newspapers and magazines. These articles are longer in nature.
Recipes: Do you love to share your recipes with your audience. We write recipes that are crisp and easy to follow.
Here is how Canny Turtle writes article (s) for your business
- Research about your readers: Whenever we write an article for you, we do in-depth research including pain points, trends, and customers & persona.
- Try to keep the article simple: Customers just takes less than 3 seconds to decide. We ensure the article is simple and easy to understand.
- Adding headings: Catchy headlines are key to success. We use short and catchy title, heading, and sub-heading
- Inserting searchable keywords: Online readers are not free to go through the whole article. They are always looking for particular keywords they look for. We use primary keywords supported by LSI, problematic, and other long-tail keywords.
- Avoiding redundancy: We do not use the same words or sentences.